Membership Application Process
First: Click on the Registration button at the top of the page to register. Fill out the form and submit it.
Second: Pay for your membership with one of the methods described below. You can complete your ISCRAM membership application, or renew your membership by paying the membership fee to our MaCotisation application.
- All ISCRAM fees are for three calendar years. If you pay during 2022, for example, it will last until 31 December 2024 regardless of which date you make the payment in 2021.
- The fees are in Euro (€). The current fees are: – 120 €, for ordinary membership – 50 €, for countries with reduced membership fee.* You have two payment options, either by Wired Transfer or by Credit Card.
- The MaCotisation application that we use has instructions in French so we have created instructions below, depending on the payment method you select.
- If you have issues signing up please email us at to email@example.com.
Pay via Wire Transfer
Please see English instructions here to sign up and pay your membership fee via wire transfer.
Pay via Credit Card
Please see English instructions here to sign up and pay your registration via credit card.
* Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Brazil; Bulgaria; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iraq; Iran; Islamic Rep.; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Rep.; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao PDR; Lesotho; Liberia; Macedonia, FYR; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Micronesia, Fed. Sts.; Moldova; Mongolia; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Samoa; Sao Tome & Principe; Senegal; Serbia and Montenegro; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syrian Arab Republic; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkmenistan; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Vietnam; West Bank & Gaza; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.